Smorty : Approved my Blog

Smorty is another blog marketing and blog advertising site like Payperpost, SocialSpark, Blogvertise and others.

Smorty has the following features:

Get paid for publishing.
Publish pay-per-click advertising on your blog to generate residual income.

Get paid for blogging.
Write your opinion about peoples products and services to turn your daily blog updates into money.

Smorty pay directly to your PayPal account. Apply with multiple blogs to generate higher income.

-Write your opinions or publish ads
-Earn top Dollars
-Select subjects that interest you
-Publish in multiple blogs to earn more
-Build interesting, unique content in your Blog
-Make residual money from your blog

The trouble with Smorty is that your blog will not be approved if your Google Page Rank is Zero. I registered to Smorty last September 4, 2008 and got an email with a subject, 'Your Blog has been Declined' last October 21, 2008.

Unfortunately your blog was declined due to the following reason(s).

Google Page Rank 0
Not enough indexed
pages


Once you fix these errors you can
re-enter your blog(s) from your admin panel under the My Account section.
Smorty

Lesson:
I need to make more posts and increase my blog traffic.

Last November 14, 2008, I noticed that I have many qualified opportunity in Payperpost, when I checked my blog status, I saw a PR 2 in the box where my blog URL is located. Then I tried PR checker and confirmed that my Google Page Rank is 2.

So, I login to Smorty Yesterday and updated my profile, finally got an email with 'your blog has ben approved' subject.

Now my Smorty Trail Starts!


Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

2 comments:

  1. I will join if i have time and if this really works...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had an opportunities avail for smorty, it been 5 days now since my blog was approved. I wonder what's happening out there.

    ReplyDelete

Aloha!
Your comment is very important to me.Please leave comments for other readers who would like to know more about this post or questions and clarifications to improve this post.Share your expertise.
Mahalo.