Blogsvertise: First Task or Opportunity Approved by Admin

I am so happy guys! I was thinking that I have no future in Blogsvertise but mind you, my first assigned task or opportunity was approved by admin today with a $7.50 Payout Rate.

Blogsvertise blog entry description should be at least 2-3 paragraphs unless otherwise specified by the advertiser and you can write what ever you want as long as it is something related to the link and include at least 3 links to the web site in your entry unless otherwise specified by the advertiser.

I posted it in Aloha Gems , my paid blogging site.

This is real.... Follow my Blogsvertise Trail for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha!
Your comment is very important to me.Please leave comments for other readers who would like to know more about this post or questions and clarifications to improve this post.Share your expertise.
Mahalo.