SnapBomb: About to Start Joining

I have found another site, Snapbomb, I guess it works like Payperpost or SocialSpark and other blog marketing or blog ads site.

After complying the necessary requirements from my blog to be approved in their site, I started looking for OPEN OPPORTUNITIES but I am not qualified for any opp. I tried to clicked Write A Snapbomb Review and applied to make a post. After 24 hours, they approved my request and I only have 4 hours left to complete my post, then they will review or reject it.

I noticed that my blog value is just $0.09 - $ 0.36. It means that if the will approved my post. they will give me that amount. Huhuhu. It is not worth of my time.

I researched for Snapbomb reviews for scams etc. But I found some complains and scam issues. I visited their Discussion board under Help and Support was okay.

I can not say more about Snapbomb unless you will post comment and share your experiences if any for snapbomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha!
Your comment is very important to me.Please leave comments for other readers who would like to know more about this post or questions and clarifications to improve this post.Share your expertise.
Mahalo.