Paying Post: New Get paid to Blog Site



When I was reading my Google AdSense, I was tempted to click for this ad, Paying Post. If you are familiar with Payperpost, Social Sparks, it works the same way. Bloggers are being paid for website reviews, product reviews, services, companies and much more.


I like their blogs, very informative, you must visit it.


My Aloha Gems blog was also approved because I have PR2, when I first applied, I was denied. They also replied quickly to your queries. I have explored their opportunity page, there are only few. The story I told myself is that this site is just new and still looking for more advertisers and bloggers. At first, I do not have qualified opportunities since the available opportunities at that time was for Google PR 5 or more. But when I login again, I found one opportunity for me, I am qualified but reserved for other bloggers. In short, I still did not availed it.


I will just keep visiting on this site to see some development in the future. And also I like reading their blogs.
Follow my Paying Post Trail for more updates:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha!
Your comment is very important to me.Please leave comments for other readers who would like to know more about this post or questions and clarifications to improve this post.Share your expertise.
Mahalo.