Blogsvertise: My First Task or Opportunity

I have posted under my Blogsvertise Trail Label (on the upper right side of the web page )my Blogsvertise exploration. I got approved and now waiting for some emails from them for advertising offers/tasks for me to blog about (whether to accept or decline the opportunity. I keep checking my emails. No news heard until last night, I chatted with my friend where Blogsvertise was one on the topic. I joked, "I do not know my future in Blogsvertise." She replied, "I have 5 approved posts already." She advised me to visit the website to see if I have Tasks.

Alas! I have 20 available tasks to accept and decline.Oh my.......

So, I started writing it in my blog and submit it. Right now, my blog status was waiting for approval. The title is Seasonal Online Shopping Gift Guides posted in my Aloha Gems blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha!
Your comment is very important to me.Please leave comments for other readers who would like to know more about this post or questions and clarifications to improve this post.Share your expertise.
Mahalo.