October 2008 Online Income Summary $602.80

Yes!

These are the breakdown of my income statement:

  1. Joining Video Contest at Viddiction - They have monthly contest for a specific topic. I first learned this contest by joining a forum where one member posted that she won $300 not the first prize. I got interested and join the contest. Fortunately the contest theme that time is about learning. Make a video about learning. Since I know how to make Origami of Geometric Figures plus a knowledge in editing videos in Movie Maker, I tried to make one. I got the first prize $500. You ca follow my post here.
  2. Payperpost. $15 just for a beginner like me. Link to this post here.
  3. SocialSpark. $63.25 for 9 approved posting. Still a novice in this . Link to this post here.
  4. InboxDollars - $16 . Tricky. Link to this post here.
  5. CashCrate - $10.55. Tricky. Need to make a post for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha!
Your comment is very important to me.Please leave comments for other readers who would like to know more about this post or questions and clarifications to improve this post.Share your expertise.
Mahalo.