Smorty: My First Opportunity

This is my second post for my Smorty Trail blogging. They approved my blog last November 14, 2008 and today, November 23, 2008, I have taken my first 2 opportunity but pending for review.

Honestly, At first I was discouraged to continue my trail in smorty because every time I checked smorty, I did not see any available opportunity for me. I wonder what is happening to this blog marketing site, is it down or not.

One of the biggest mistake that I ever made is that, I did not login everyday or did not check many times a day as I did in my other blog marketing site.

TODAY, I tried again, to my surprised, I saw 7 available opportunity for me all are for $9 each! So accepted one at a time. We can not reserved an opportunity but instead we must make a post and submit first before taking another one. The minimum number of words is 150 and a maximum of 400 for blog entry approval. You have 24 hours to make your post other paid blog takes 12 hours.

So guys, if you have smorty, keeping checking for your opportunity and if you have no smorty yet, sign up and enjoy blogging.

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha!
Your comment is very important to me.Please leave comments for other readers who would like to know more about this post or questions and clarifications to improve this post.Share your expertise.
Mahalo.