Bloggerwave: Monetize your Blog

I have tried signing up to Bloggerwave. And fortunately my blog was approved. I don't know much about Bloggerwave. Any reviews, and comments are highly appreciated. To the readers and followers of my blog, will keep you updated for this kind of blog advertising.

Below is a part of their welcome email for me.

We are delighted to welcome you to Bloggerwave, the only site that connects
bloggers and advertisers in one central location. You've been writing about
websites, products, services and companies you love for years and you have yet
to benefit from all the sales and traffic you have helped generate. That's all
about to change. By joining Bloggerwave you can benefit from those activities.
Getting started is easy and getting paid is simple.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha!
Your comment is very important to me.Please leave comments for other readers who would like to know more about this post or questions and clarifications to improve this post.Share your expertise.
Mahalo.