PayperPost Referral : Let's Earn Together


When you signup at PayperPost under my referral badge (above), I will be paid by $15.00 once

the referees (you) first blog posting is reviewed, approved and then finally accepted 30 days

later.

Your name will appear in my Pending Referrals List and since I will be paid by $15.00 for that, I

will then share you the 50% ($ 7.50) of my referral earning thru paypal.

Fair enough? Yes!

If you will just signup Payperpost directly in their site, you will not get paid ($0.00).

So, act now if you are interested.



Signup with my referral badge = $7.50 earning

Signup direct to their site = $ 0.00 no earning



At present, 3 persons signup under my PayperPost referral badge, their status are still pending but in a month or less they will be approved in PPP and will start receiving their $7.50 from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha!
Your comment is very important to me.Please leave comments for other readers who would like to know more about this post or questions and clarifications to improve this post.Share your expertise.
Mahalo.