Monetize you Blog: LoudLaunch

Hi Folks! Have you tried LoudLaunch? As for me, I have just signed up and I do not know my future for this blog advertisement site. Anyone who have tried this? Love to hear from you.


Here are some info about it -an email from them:

Thank you for signing up with LoudLaunch. Soon you'll be earning even more doing what you love!


Below are some tips on how to get started…

1. Verify your account (you should have received an email with
instructions)
2. Login to LoudLaunch
3. Click on ‘My Blogs’ and add your information about the sites
you publish. You can add as many sites as you want (as long as
they meet our requirements)
4. Our staff will review and approve sites and blogs that
meet our criteria

(Note: Approval typically takes less than 2 weeks.)Once approved you
can…

1. Click on ‘Live Campaigns’ and review advertiser campaigns
related to your categories
2. Select relevant campaigns and write up to two times a day per
approved blog (only once per campaign per blog though)
3. Get paid every 30 days!We look forward to having you in our network
of quality, professional bloggers!

Thanks,
LoudLaunch Customer Service

So right now, I am waiting for my approval, and will keep you updated what will happen next! Just look for the label, LoudLaunch Trail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha!
Your comment is very important to me.Please leave comments for other readers who would like to know more about this post or questions and clarifications to improve this post.Share your expertise.
Mahalo.