Paying Post: Referral Updates

This is my second post for my Paying Post Trail. I wrote an article about Paying Post: New Get Paid to Blog Site. I have some updates to share:
  • They Launched a new affiliate program Advertise on PayingPost blog network .
  • Affiliates earns $15 for each advertiser that creates a campaign.
  • Referral pays you $15 per referral by posting their 125/125 banner on your site and when the referees first blog is reviewed approved and accepted.

Based on my observation, I noticed that the number of advertisers was increased and each day more and more bloggers are signing up. There are few things that I would like to emphasise:

  • Under my Account, the Google Page Rank is 0, the truth is I checked my PR and it's PR 2 for my Aloha GEMS site, I do not know what's wrong with their software. My payperpost account is PR 2 and all other blog marketing sites that I joined. (Solution: I login to my account in payingpost -> my blogs -> update my accounts and then my PR 2 appeared. Yay!)
  • They need highly qualified bloggers. For instance: if you read the requirements under each post, they require higher Page Rank and Alexa Rank.
  • I sometimes noticed that Blogspot and other domain are excluded. This is also true in other blog marketing sites.
  • Always see 300 maximum words for $5.
  • I found out that some advertizers required Google Rank of 1 - 2 or more. But Take note: They required an Alexa rank between 200,000 - 399,999 . What is your Alexa Rank ? Mine is around more than 2,000,000. (Updates: my Alexa Rank is more than 1,000,000, yay!)

    But I will still keep visiting this page.....
    Below are some of Paying post banners:
    Blog Advertising

    Blog Advertising

    Blog Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha!
Your comment is very important to me.Please leave comments for other readers who would like to know more about this post or questions and clarifications to improve this post.Share your expertise.
Mahalo.