SocialSpark: Finally Got 2nd November Opp, after 6 days

Visiting SocialSpark daily and many times a day refreshing my browser to see if there are new opportunities are available. I noticed that SS nowadays has less incoming opp from advertisers as seen in their latest opportunity page.

Observing a gap of 3 days, 2 days or 1 day before a new opportunity in the market place are posted. Anyways, these are just my opinions based on my observation as a new blogger.

To sum it up. My November opportunity are only two, dated Nov 5 and Nov 11. Will be watching and observing for the whole month to see how does it works.

Follow my SocialSpark Trail for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha!
Your comment is very important to me.Please leave comments for other readers who would like to know more about this post or questions and clarifications to improve this post.Share your expertise.
Mahalo.