My 1st Income Online: $500 for Video Contest

Hi friends!

I just wanted to share my success in joining a contest in viddiction.com where I created an original short video about learning, my video entry was intitled , The Origami of an Equilateral Triangle. I earned 239 popularity points with 18 views and 4.3 star ratings out of 5.



Here’s how it works:


  • Register or Log in

  • Create a video

  • Post a video to our database

  • Promote your video

Remember, the more videos you post, the more videos you promote, the more POPULARITY POINTS you earn, the better your chances.



Collect! Prizes will range from $50 to $500.


I won the first prize! Yeheey!


Watch my entry: Origami of an Equilateral Triangle


Origami is my passion, I love connecting origami to geometry in mathematics. My videos features origami from square, triangle, cube, platonic solids, soccer ball, flowers and other 3D origami. This work of art is dedicated to all origami lovers.


Remarks: This was originally postes in Aloha GEMS website dated September 21, 2008. I kept watching the viddiction website for new monthly contest but there are no updates yet as of today, October 29, 2008.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha!
Your comment is very important to me.Please leave comments for other readers who would like to know more about this post or questions and clarifications to improve this post.Share your expertise.
Mahalo.