Smorty : November 2008 Income

I never thought that I can avail opportunities from smorty because every time I checked on their site there were no available campaigns for me to grab or take. I was just surprised one day that I got plenty of opps on the right column of their page. That was the first time I saw how their campaigns looked like. I noticed that all of the opps are $9.00 per posting. I have only successfully made post for 2 posts and after a hour all other post were taken.

For November 2008, I earned $18.00 from the two approved post. I also declined some posts because there are opps that requires not to have badges or banners from other blog marketing sites or some sponsored labels and tiny url codes.





Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha!
Your comment is very important to me.Please leave comments for other readers who would like to know more about this post or questions and clarifications to improve this post.Share your expertise.
Mahalo.