PayperPost: November 2008 Income

Whew! Second month in Payperpost. Last month October 2008, I only earned $15.00 for 3 opportunities taken. This month November 2008, I earned $ 80.o2 for 12 opps taken and $10 as the highest paid post. Here are the reasons that contributes for this month's income:

Last month my Page Rank is Zero, so low change for many opps.
When I checked my Page Rank is 2, I have plenty of opps available for me with much higher amount per opps.
I also declined some qualified opps for personal reasons that were more important than posting.
In PPP or payperpost, after reserving a certain opportunity, you only have 6 hours to complete before you can avail another task/s and take note that you are only allowed 3 opps within 24 hours, so better choice the opps with higher payment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha!
Your comment is very important to me.Please leave comments for other readers who would like to know more about this post or questions and clarifications to improve this post.Share your expertise.
Mahalo.