PayperPost: Your Post has been Approved

Since I have just started my Payperpost blogging, I loved to share my experiences of my present approved blogs in ppp.


  1. October 21, 2008 - This is a notification letting you know that your PayPerPost post, Collier Lap Band Surgery, has been approved. Tell your friends how quick and easy that was! -50 words

  2. October 22, 2008 - This is a notification letting you know that your PayPerPost post, Cydcor for Community, has been approved. Tell your friends how quick and easy that was! - 200 words

  3. October 28, 2008 - This is a notification letting you know that your PayPerPost post, The Promises Treatment Center, has been approved. Tell your friends how quick and easy that was! - 50 words

Note that I linked it my main blog for payperpost. Once your blog will be accepted in PayperPost, you can browse for qualified opportunities. When the opp is

  • white - means you are qualified

  • gray - means you are qualified but that opp was already taken and reserved by other bloggers

  • pink - means that you are not qualified to take the opportunity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha!
Your comment is very important to me.Please leave comments for other readers who would like to know more about this post or questions and clarifications to improve this post.Share your expertise.
Mahalo.